SUPPORT THE FILM and Recieve film credit
IT IS STILL NOT TOO LATE TO HELP!
Iacon is looking for footage from your home field. For a special sequence in the film, you want to create a montage of footage of PB accross the U.S. and the world. Here is a brief description of the shot specifics:
- Must be shot in HD 1080i
- Use a tripod, the more stable the footage the more likely it will get into the film
- Each shot must be at least 10 seconds in length
- The kind of shots we are looking for are: Gearing, airing up, and breakouts
- Shot frame should be a medium or close up
- Location and talent waivers must be signed
If you are interested contact Jose Diaz directing on Facebook or E-mail @ HoldingTheWire@gmail.com
Iacon utilizied the funding platform, Kickstarter. The website enabled us to fund our project by allowing people to easily and safely make contributions. Even though our Kickstarter campaign has ended, you can still help us out. You can our KickStarter page or contact Jose Diaz directly to see how you can still contribute. As a sign of our gratitude for your support, you will still continue to offer gifts such as t-shirts, polo shirts, a full sized movie poster, or VIP tickets to the premiere of Holding The Wire.